Baking Galore

Baking Galore
A taste of some homemade goodies

Monday 7 January 2013

A belated Happy New Year from my kitchen and I !!!   I hope you and your family had a wonderful festive season and wish only the best for you all in 2013.........

Apologies for the lack of correspondence over the festive season but I felt you could all do with a break from my kitchen and I wanted to spend some quality time with my lovely family.......... But 2013 has arrived with a bang so it's back to my promise to bake something new each weekend and give you the details.  Watch the space....... If anyone has some recipes you'd like to share or something you'd like me to make, please feel free to email me on leighandmandy@btinternet.com

Over the festive season I spent some wonderful time with my wee niece in the kitchen so will post our baking achievements with recipes shortly as well as the homemade Steak and Ale cornish pies I made.  Recipes and photos will be posted soon but for now, I am pretty knackered after my first day back so am putting my feet up with a cuppa......

With love
Mands

No comments:

Post a Comment